Portland Insulated RaincoatRegular price $495.00
- Taped, sealed seams
- Lightweight padded, quilted lining for warmth
- Zip in front
- Cuff detail with press button
- Adjustable hood
- Side pockets with zip, inside pocket
- Reflective details
- Eyelets under sleeve for additional ventilation
SIZE & FIT
- Tailored, almost straight cut.
- A little over three-quarter length
COMPOSITION & CARE
Material: TEC H50 - POLY MECHANICAL STRETCH
The weather has been a great source of inspiration in the development of this functional garment for rainy, windswept days. This fabric is a highly technical, but still feels very comfortable. The fabric has 3 layers, where the polyurethane middle layer makes the garments waterproof. To ensure optimal watertight properties all seams are completely taped.
The fabric is also:
- Breathable (8000/24hrs)
- Waterproof (Water column 8000mm)
- Water repellant
- The garments will keep waterproof after washing, machine wash at 30°. To preserve the garment do not use fabric conditioner. No need to use waterproofing spray.
The Blaest women's jackets are versatile and comfortable to wear, and by using breathable fabrics in the women's jackets, the jackets are great to wear in any weather. The high-quality Scandinavian design is made in such a way that you can always wear the jacket with great pleasure and that even when the weather is less, such as during a rainstorm, you will always look good. With their Norwegian design by designer Lisbeth Lillebøe, the cheerful colourful and elegant rain and winter coats by Blaest have a unique design that puts the emphasis on fashion for women all over the world and that even in the rain will cheer you up.
Æ Rainwear ® is produced according to EU’s environmental and quality standard, and to Oeko-tec standard 100. Running production is controlled and approved by our own Quality controllers.